It’s 2 AM and this is the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. Tears are streaming down my face.
Who thought this would be a good mashup? And why?
this is terrific you nerds
wow the people on /ic/ are so touchy about the gay
if u send me oc asks or oc headcanons or acknowledge my ocs in any way i will marry u
life hack: if you don’t want this to happen when clicking urls
hold in ctrl while clicking
SPREAD THIS LIKE BUTTER ON A TOAST
Thorin’s motivations in The Hobbit movie: deep, meaningful destiny to reclaim ancestral homeland
Thorin’s motivations in The Hobbit book:
Walk the Dinozaki - Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun vs. Was Not Was
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
DIY Photo Transfer to Sea Glass from Art in Red Wagons. She used an extremely easy transfer method using Mod Podge and watercolor paper here.
I’m also unphased by haunted houses which is why so many people have wanted to go to haunted houses with me
which is why I don’t go to haunted houses anymore, it’s fun being the brave guy unphased by anything up until you get trampled because the people using you as a human shield got so freaked out
One time for a field trip we went to this old house/museum. It wasn’t really scary or anything (besides old dolls and stuff) but the people who used to live there were all dead for weird reasons and there was and office that was roped off but you could still step over the threshold to look inside I swear there was this weird… i don’t know, energy, or pressure I felt in my head that was just bizzare. I left to point it out to some friends, but I didn’t feel it again when we returned. but they said that they did too?… idunno this isn’t exactly relevant, I just felt like sharing lol